One Pot Taco Pasta
This taco pasta is an upgraded version to the hamburger helper we grew up on. This is one of my favorite meals to make for my girls because it‘s quick, easy and only uses on pot! It also freezes well, so on those days when I really don’t want to cook I just grab this out the freezer and dinner is seraved!
One Pot Taco Pasta Recipe
1 packet of Taco Seasoning
1 8 oz can petite diced tomatoes or Rotel
1 8 oz can tomato sauce
1 cup milk (room temp)
1 cup shredded cheese
1 cup beef broth
2 cups Pasta Noodles
1. Brown meat and drain
2. Add 1 cup beef broth to meat
3. Then add in 1 cup milk to meat and stir
4. Add in can of diced tomatoes/rotel
5. Add in can of tomato sauce and mix well
6. Then add in taco seasoning. Mix well
7. Season with adobo and cumin. Taste to see if more seasoning is needed.
8. Add in pasta shells and mix to combine well with meat
9. Bring to low boil
10. Cover and let simmer on low about 10 mins or until noodles are soft
11. Once noodles are soft add in cheese and cover
12. Keep on lowest heat until cheese is melted
13. Once cheese is melted pasta is ready to enjoy!
If you enjoyed this recipe, be sure to sign up to the email list to receive My Free 7 Day Meal Planning Kit! It includes Trophy Moms top family receipes and more! Once enrolled in the email list your kit will be sent directly to your inbox!